| Saturday, April 15, 2006, 1:28 AM |
I can't believe how fast four months have passed. Isn't amazing? Everytime I look back to last year, I realize how different things are. All the crazy stuff that happened last year seem crazier now.. It's amazing how my priorities can change in a matter of months. Ehem. I shall stop being nostalgic now. Anyway, we've got a new head prefect. I'm sure you already know who he is. *name has been changed because I don't wanna get suspended. First of all, I conclude that anyone who voted for him to be the Head Prefect is a CERTIFIED DUMBASS. It's true. Seriously, I don't know any human with a fully-functional brain who would VOTE for him. I mean, come on, he beat up a boy last year, cried a number of times, told Reshmi to not scold the aH liAnzZ in our school because they were "dangerous" etc. etc. Is that what a Head Prefect is supposed to be? Gee, but I guess everyone makes mistakes right? I mean, we should really give him another chance right? WRONG. Sorry, but I think I'm stating a fact when I say a cry-baby,a coward and a bully does not deserve to be Head. Why should I give him a chance? He has done nothing to prove that he deserves yet another chance. Also, why is Reshmi not given a post? I think I can safetly say that she has definitely done more than HE ever did. And yet, she is not even given a post? I heard that SOME of the senior prefects said that she was doing a lot of duties "just for a position". ... Jeez. People are so retarded these days. HELLO BITCHES SHE IS ONE OF THE HARDEST WORKING PREFECTS AND YOU DARRRE TO FUCKING SAY THAT YOU FUCKING SON OF A BITCHES???!!! Assholes. What the fuck man, do you sincerely believe that prefects do duties "out of the goodness of their hearts?". I think you morons are forgetting who is doing the favour. Shall I remind you assholes? I think I shall. It is RESHMI who says out the pledge. It is RESHMI who complained to Mr. Nahar about the LiAnZz and it is your new Head who tried to dissuade her. The coward. It is RESHMI who did most of your dumbass duties. She is doing the school a FAVOUR, you assholes. I will say this again, Reshmi has done more than what the new Head has ever done. And you didn't even give her a position? (I'm not saying only the "Head" or "Vice-Head", I'm talking about the other positions.) Okay, let's use this analogy: All the sec three prefects are working in the office. Their Bosses are the Sec fours. The Sec fours announce that they will be promoting someone in a year's time. They are happy and excited. Everyone wants to be promoted. All of them work hard. A year passes, a sec 3 guy called H*, has punched a fellow collegue, cried because a cockroach bit him. He annoys basically every normal human who crosses his path. However, he has not been fired because he does a few duties. Like buying coffee for the bosses and cleaning the toilet once in awhile. A girl called R* does her duties well. She emcees for office events, tucks in her shirt and is basically a good office worker. Guess who get the promotion? It is H*!!! -claps at the shock ending- Do you understand? Do you think they work hard because they want their company to earn money thus making their boss richer? No, they work hard to get a promotion. But who has helped the company more? H* or R*? Everyone makes mistakes. But that's just one mistake too many. Too many to be the Head Prefect. -ric |
| BLOGGER; |
|
Erica Reyes Rodriguez TPJC
|